3700+ Pages of Xactimate Invoicing Templates
We created this database to clarify what line items should be used in a restoration claims environment.
Write your Xactimate estimates faster and in a more informed manner – all materially interested parties will thank you.
Apr 22, 2020 - Apr 25, 2020
Apr 28, 2020 - Apr 30, 2020
May 13, 2020 - May 13, 2020
May 27, 2020 - May 29, 2020
If contractors generate sloppy, overpriced Xactimate sheets, then premiums skyrocket and claims processing becomes arduous for all materially interested parties. Conversely, if carriers are unwilling to reimburse their policyholders for reasonably incurred costs, then financially sound, capable contractors who can warranty their work will become scarce.
- I care deeply about the restoration ecosystem
- I intend to be a good steward of the restoration ecosystem
- I intend to give more to the restoration ecosystem than I take away
- I intend to strive for mastery, consistently choosing to participate in education and training events
- I agree to be polite, be professional and have a plan to thoughtfully justify every position that I take
- I agree to champion an environment of reasonable profits and well managed claims
- I am here to learn and contribute in a meaningful way, not to carelessly market or poach talent